And Satan will say when the matter has been decided, “Indeed Allah had given you a true promise – and the promise I gave you, I made it untrue to you; and I had no control over you except that I called you and you obeyed me; so do not accuse me, blame only yourselves; neither can I help you, nor can you help me; I have no concern with your ascribing me as a partner (to Allah); indeed for the unjust is a painful punishment.”
Seven Years of Excellent Services Al-Hamdulillah! Today is the first day in 8th year of our company. So, it's very important day in our history. We are intended to share Four Colors' Coded Quran with you on this happy occasion. E-Learning Holy Quran Company was launched in January 2012 and it has completed its seven years today. We are running an online Quran teaching institute since then with great passion and hard-work. Many students (including young kids, teenagers, Adult and old-age) have learnt the Holy Quran during these years, some of them also have memorized the parts of the Holy Quranic. Our students are our assets because they are the guarantee that we have been working properly since 2012 AD. Some parents of the students also have mentioned their views on our Page on Google Maps and on Facebook page . If you need an...

Comments
Post a Comment